1) The Sunâ€™s mass is mainly consist of
2) What divides the Earth into the Northern and Southern Hemispheres?
3) Very High Frequency (VHF) have __________ wavelengths.
4) Long-sight defect could be corrected by using __________ lens.
5) Deficiency of Vitamin-A results in
6) For a fixed mass of gass at constant temperature, if we decrease volume, the pressure will
7) The lifespan of Red Blood Cells is __________ days.
8) The density of water is
9) Radioactivity was discovered by
10) A device which converts chemical energy into electrical energy is called
11) The Sun's mass is mainly consist of hydrogen (about 73%). The second main constituent (about 25%) is
12) The Sun is a
13) The average adult has a blood volume of about __________ liters.
14) The most abundant element in the universe is
15) The most abundant element in the Earth's crust is
16) Each day human body breathe in __________ liters of air.
17) Deficiency of Vitamin-D results in
18) The SI unit of pressure is
19) The most densest substance on the Earth is
20) A camera uses a __________ to form an image.
21) Which from the following is NOT a conductor?
22) CNG stands for ?
23) Which from the following is true for Sound?
24) When white light is passed through a prism, it splits into __________ colours.
25) 1 nanometer = ?
26) Instrument used for measuring very high temperature is
27) Sound waves are _________ waves.
28) The lifespan of White Blood Cells is __________ day(s).
29) The fluid part of blood is known as
30) X-rays were discovered by
31) The speed of light is
32) During winter in cold countries, the __________ is mixed to melt the ice on the icy roads.
33) In a very low temperature which from the following will freeze at last?
34) The nearest planet to the Earth is
35) The planet that moves round the Sun at the highest speed is?
36) In general, Comets have __________ orbits.
37) GPS is an abbreviation for?
38) Oxidation is a chemical reaction involving the
39) At night, Plants intake __________ and release __________.
40) Urine is produced in
41) Blood is cleaned by
42) The position of an element in the Periodic Table is determined by its __________ number.
43) The salinity of sea water is determined by the amount of common salt (Sodium Chloride) in __________ of sea water.
44) The planet which is easily visible from the Earth is?
45) The Great Spot is on the planet
46) The Great Spot is a
47) The bodyguard of the Earth is __________ that save the Earth from many Comets and Asteroids.
48) 1 light year = ?
49) The planets visible to us without using a telescope are __________.
50) According to Big Bang Theory, the Universe began about __________ billion years ago.