Your CV has just ten seconds to make an impression…
Want to make your CV a success story rather than a sob story? Here’s some food for thought.
- You must tailor your CV to every job you apply for.
- Update your CV from time to time, even if you’re not actively job seeking.
- Use keywords in your CV.
- The social networks you use are an extension of your CV – check them for incriminating information.
- Employ a policy of “positive honesty”.
- Be careful with how you represent your hobbies and interests.